Are you the victim of domestic violence?

Have you been assaulted, threatened or harassed by a partner, ex-partner, family member or someone who knows you?

I can provide immediate and practical help. Assistance ranges from a warning letter, liaising with the police or, if need be, an application to the Court for a Protection Order that can prevent the person from coming to, or staying at, your home, calling and contacting you by any any means or coming anywhere near you wherever you might be.

Call if a member of your household or someone you have a relationship with has physically or otherwise harmed you or has threatened to cause you physical or other harm.